Home Responsible Serving®Please choose the type of training you need from the options below.

In CT you can take either the on-sale responsible serving course if you are working at a bar or restaurant. Or, take the off-sale responsible serving course if you are working in a convenience store, liquor store, or other off-premises sales business.

On-Premises Responsible Serving®

Off-Premises Responsible Serving®

Rserving can be used for alcohol server training in Connecticut. However in the event that the Commission requires a licensee to train all employees because of a violation of liquor laws, the state requires 5 hours of classroom training and our course does not meet those requirements. Please contact the state for more information.

Related Courses for Connecticut: