Permit lost or stolen?

If you took the course through PSCC / Rserving:

You can order a new card from us for $4.50. Just fill out the form at this link:

If you don't remember the provider you took the MAST training course with, or if you want to pay by check, the state keeps your training on file and will send you a replacement, just follow these steps:

  1. Complete the WSLCB's Affidavit of Lost or Replacement Mixologist/Server Permit.
  2. Please mail the affidavit and a $5.00 check made payable to WSLCB to:

    WSLCB MAST Coordinator
    PO Box 3724
    Seattle, WA 98124-3724